We really hate when Nick Cannon raps, but this song isn’t that bad.
The Hollywood businessman loosens up his neck tie and takes off his suit jacket on his new song, “If I Was Your Man,” featuring Chicago crooner Jeremih. Taking a break from all things media, Mariah Carey‘s ex-husband picks up a mic and spits some player sh*t for all the singles ladies out there.
Inspired by TLC‘s ’90s smash “What About Your Friends,” Jeremih sings, “If I was your man, I’d eat that cookie right, we could f*ck all night, baby.”
No word on if Nick plans on releasing more new music, but accept this new song as a loosie and press play.
VIDEO CREDIT: YouTube | PHOTO CREDIT: Def Jam
20 Times Mariah Carey's Kids Made Our Hearts Melt (PHOTOS)
1. Mariah with her babies Monroe and MoroccanSource:Getty 1 of 8
2. Mariah and baby Monroe in the hospitalSource:Getty 2 of 8
3. Mariah feeds her newborn daughter MonroeSource:Getty 3 of 8
4. Beautiful Mariah with her daughter MonroeSource:Getty 4 of 8
5. Mariah's kids are just too cute for words!Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Mariah with her munchkins at her Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremonySource:Getty 6 of 8
7. Mariah laughs with daughter MonroeSource:Getty 7 of 8
8. Mariah and daughter Monroe catch some sun in IbiziaSource:Getty 8 of 8
Nick Cannon Drops New Song, “If I Was Your Man,” Featuring Jeremih was originally published on globalgrind.com