Cash Money taking over for the ’99-2000s.
Earlier this week, Bryan “Birdman” Williams made headlines for signing a mega-deal with Apple Music, and now we’re seeing the effects of the partnership.
Apple Music released a sneak peek to Cash Money’s upcoming documentary, The Cash Money Story: Before Anythang. The documentary will primarily focus on Birdman’s upbringing and his life before becoming a hip-hop mogul.
Birdman’s deal with Apple comes a year after Drake signed a $19 million deal with the tech company. On the other hand, Lil Wayne is an equity owner of Jay Z’s streaming service TIDAL.
Check out the 60-second trailer above.
VIDEO SOURCE: Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Father & Son: 13 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman In Great Spirits
1. Because bros have each other's backs.1 of 13
2. Because bros hit the stage together.2 of 13
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.3 of 13
4. Because bros pose for pics together.4 of 13
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.5 of 13
6. Because bros shine together.6 of 13
7. Because bros give bros hugs.7 of 13
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.8 of 13
9. Because bros make hits together.9 of 13
10. Because bros rap together.10 of 13
11. Because bros bury their beef.Source: 11 of 13
12. Because bros endure boring events together.12 of 13
13. Because bros give each other props.13 of 13
First Look: Watch The Trailer For Cash Money’s New Documentary On Apple Music was originally published on globalgrind.com
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>