Kanye West‘s had an eventful week so far.
Not only did he perform two sold out shows at Madison Square Garden, but he also debuted the Yeezy Season 4 line for New York Fashion Week and planned a G.O.O.D. Music pop-up show at Highline Ballroom at the same damn time. To top it off, Kanye confirmed with Vogue that he’s recording a collaborative album with Drake.
“We’re just working on music, working on a bunch of music together, just having fun going into the studio. We’re working on an album, so there’s some exciting things coming up soon,” he said.
Yesterday afternoon, Kanye’s creative director and fashion designer Virgil Abloh announced G.O.O.D Music was hosting an impromptu show featuring Desiigner, Tyga, Pusha T, Migos, and Travi$ Scott.
Shortly after fans packed into the popular concert venue, a G.O.O.D Music host revealed this pop-up show was a makeup performance after Kanye caused complete chaos at Webster Hall back in June, before having to cancel the concert. While Kanye wasn’t officially on the bill to perform, Mr. West eventually came out and made a few announcements.
G.O.O.D Music’s pop-up show was definitely one for the books. Here’s a breakdown of everything that went down…
Teyana Taylor performed a live version of “Fade” and made out with her baby daddy, NBA baller Iman Shumpert.
Swizz Beatz and Kanye performed “So Appalled.”
Memphis rapper Yo Gotti came out to perform his breakout hit “Down In The DM.”
Kanye introduced G.O.O.D Music’s newest signees: Tyga and Desiigner.
The two G.O.O.D Music newcomers came out and performed a never-before-heard song together called “Gucci Snakes.”
Pusha T announced Kanye signed Atlanta trio Migos to a management deal with G.O.O.D Music.
Pharrell Williams surprised fans and performed “Mr. Me Too” alongside Pusha T.
2 Chainz also surprised fans with a brief performance.
VIDEO SOURCE: Twitter, Instagram | PHOTO CREDIT: InteractiveOne
Kim Kardashian & North West Rock Matching Outfits
1. Kim Kardashian takes North West to see her father Kanye West perform in matching silver sequined outfits.Source:Splash News 1 of 9
2. North West learning the family business in her silver sequins.Source:Splash News 2 of 9
3. Kim Kardashian takes North West out and about in NYC.Source:Splash News 3 of 9
4. Nori isn't feeling the paparazzi.Source:Splash News 4 of 9
5. Kim K and Nori rocking the natural curls.Source:Splash News 5 of 9
6. Kim Kardashian takes North West in silver sequined outfits out and about in NYC.Source:Splash News 6 of 9
7. Kim Kardashian takes out North West in matching silver sequined outfits.Source:Splash News 7 of 9
8. Nori doesn't like the flashing cameras.Source:Splash News 8 of 9
9. Cheer up.Source:Splash News 9 of 9
Kanye West Signs Tyga & Everything Else That Happened At The G.O.O.D Music Pop-Up Show was originally published on globalgrind.com