Pusha T used to push weight back in the day, but now he’s pushing presidential candidates. After snatching Donald Trump’s toupee at the first round of presidential debates on Monday, Hillary Clinton leveled up even more by launching a new meet and greet campaign with G.O.O.D Music president Pusha T.
In an effort to increase millennial votership, Hillary Clinton is sponsoring a contest for individuals registering to vote – and the grand prize is meeting Pusha.
The collaboration is a little odd considering Pusha’s past, but Hillary’s efforts to connect with young people in America is commendable. Of course, news of a Pusha T and Hillary Clinton collaboration sparked controversy on the internets, and well, Twitter had a field day.
While most of Twitter was amused by the news, more conservative users were appalled by the contest.
If you’re down to meet Pusha T and want to get involved in this year’s election, click here to register to vote.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Twitter
Hillary Clinton & Her Famous Friends
1. Hillary Clinton With Lupita Nyong’oSource: 1 of 12
2. Hillary Clinton With Kareem Abdul JabbarSource: 2 of 12
3. Hillary Clinton With Lenny KravitzSource: 3 of 12
4. Hillary Clinton With The Royal FamilySource: 4 of 12
5. Hillary Clinton With Anna Wintour And Michael KorsSource: 5 of 12
6. Hillary Clinton With Robert DeNiroSource: 6 of 12
7. Hillary Clinton With Bette MidlerSource: 7 of 12
8. Hillary Clinton With Elton JohnSource: 8 of 12
9. Hillary Clinton With Harrison FordSource: 9 of 12
10. Hillary Clinton With Paul McCartneySource: 10 of 12
11. Hillary Clinton With Oscar de la Renta and Antonio BanderasSource: 11 of 12
12. Hillary Clinton With Chris ColferSource: 12 of 12
Hillary Clinton Launches New Election Campaign With Pusha T & The Internet Explodes was originally published on globalgrind.com
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>