“Trapsoul is a year old now,” Bryson Tiller told fans on Instagram last week. “Thank you for bringing me this far, be back soon with another one. Love y’all.”
A week later, Tiller’s come through with a makeup anthem for the cuffing season.
On “Let Me Explain,” Tiller does all he can to show his girl he’s ready to turn over a new leaf. “No lie girl when I tell you, you a blessing/ Girl just let me make corrections,” he pleads on the track. Produced by Phonix, the single appears to be a preview of what to expect from his forthcoming sophomore album.
Tiller’s recently appeared on collaborations with Chris Brown and DJ Khaled.
Listen to “Let Me Explain” below.
SOURCE: YouTube | PHOTO CREDIT: Tim Mosenfelder / Getty
A Snapshot Of Street Style During The OVO Fest/Caribana In Toronto
8 photos Launch gallery
1. Drake fans abound.
1 of 8
2. Caribana 2016 Carnival Life cyah let go.
2 of 8
3. Lit up.
3 of 8
4. Sporty spice.
4 of 8
5. Dope shirt on a party-goer.
5 of 8
6. Road trippin’ in the #ChevyCruze to Buffalo this weekend with this bae cuz @champagnepapi! #DRAKE #summersixteen #matureish
6 of 8
7. Party-goers on the Elite boat cruise.
7 of 8
8. Party-goers on the Elite boat cruise.
8 of 8