DJ Khaled has yet another key to success: keeping kids in school.
Khaled is the new spokesperson for the Get Schooled campaign, which encourages kids to stay in school and offers information about financial aid and scholarships for higher education.
Get Schooled was founded five years ago through a partnership with Viacom and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
The organization’s site says its goal is to “empower and engage young people and to give them the tools and inspiration to get the education they need to succeed.”
The latest commercial finds a teenager looking at Snapchat during class when DJ Khaled says “Did you just look at your phone in class? Congratulations, you played yourself.” Khaled shares a few more Major Keys with the kid before suddenly appearing in his classroom to urge everyone to stay in school.
Watch the light-hearted commercial up top.
SOURCE: Get Schooled | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
13 Photos Of DJ Khaled Before He Became The Snapchat King
1. Khaled, Trina, and Fat Joe in 2006.Source:Getty 1 of 13
2. Back in the early 2000s, Khaled was the DJ for Terror Squad.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. "We the Best."Source:Getty 3 of 13
4. TS circa 2004.Source:Getty 4 of 13
5. Throwback Remy and Khaled.Source:Getty 5 of 13
6. Brothers. Major Key.Source:Getty 6 of 13
7. What a difference a decade makes.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8. Cloth Talk.Source:Getty 8 of 13
9. Khaled and Akon hit up 106 & Park back in the day.Source:Getty 9 of 13
10. They don't want you to be happy.Source:Getty 10 of 13
11. Khaled and Boosie in '08.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Giving major keys to Flava Flav.Source:Getty 12 of 13
13. Cash Money meets Cloth King.Source:Getty 13 of 13
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>