We’ve always admired Jay Z and Kanye West‘s bromance, but after some “TIDAL/Apple bullshit,” it seems the two have split. We’re only semi-acknowledging the rift, though, because we can’t go on in a world where ‘Ye isn’t the yin to Hov’s yang.
Sure, some things were said…out loud, on a stage, in front of millions of people…and now everyone knows how much Kanye despises hip-hop tug-of-war and, that after all this time, their kids have yet to have a play date – but Young Jeezy says it’s fixable.
So, c’mon bro:
One day soon, they’ll realize they were trippin’ and when that time comes, we won’t hold a grudge if they don’t. In honor of their looming bro-union, check out their best bro moments below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, MTV
Jay Z & Kanye West's Best Bro Moments
1. Jay, 'Ye, and their loved ones hit a star-studded 2016 MTV Video Music Awards after party.Source:Getty 1 of 14
2. Kanye and Jay Z enjoy an L.A. Lakers game..Source:Getty 2 of 14
3. Jay Z supporting Ye at the adidas Originals x Kanye West YEEZY SEASON 1 show.Source:Getty 3 of 14
4. Hov & Ye mingling at the 2015 Grammy Awards.Source:Getty 4 of 14
5. Jay Z and Kanye bro out at the Roc Nation Pre-Grammy brunch.Source:Getty 5 of 14
6. Jay Z and Kanye West at the official TIDAL launch event.Source:Getty 6 of 14
7. Jay and Ye at the Roc Nation And Three Six Zero Pre-GRAMMY Brunch in 2015Source:Getty 7 of 14
8. Bros hitting the stage.Source:Getty 8 of 14
9. That moment the world found out Bey and Jay were expecting their first kid.Source:WENN 9 of 14
10. Suit up.Source:Getty 10 of 14
11. Now that's a throwback!Source:Getty 11 of 14
12. All smiles and excellence.Source:Getty 12 of 14
13. It's the Roc!Source:Getty 13 of 14
14. It's always all love between the bros.Source:Getty 14 of 14
Forget The Kanye West/Jay Z Feud With 20 Of Their Top Bro Moments was originally published on globalgrind.com