That’s the question the internet is asking after sources got their hands on the TIDAL-released credits to Drake’s track “Two Birds One Stone” diss track in which the Canadian rapper takes shots at longtime enemy Pusha T and Kid Cudi. Kanye West’s involvement on the track makes sense when it comes to Kid Cudi, since the “Day N Night” rapper took shots at both he and Drake on Twitter shortly before checking into rehab.
What does appear to be slightly shady is that Kanye West would agree to collaborate on a track in which Drake goes at Pusha T, his longtime artist. Kanye and Drake have also been working on a project, so this could have been a song they were working on for that, that Drake’s added to his More Life project.
Cudi has since responded to the diss, saying he’ll gladly step to Drake once he’s release from rehab.
SOURCE: XXL | PHOTO CREDIT: Prince Williams / Getty
Every Single Time Drake Trolled The World
1. The Art Of Trolling - Troll Your Own Fans.Source:ABC News 1 of 5
2. Remember Dada Drake? We're Glad This Troll Is Over.Source:Instagram 2 of 5
3. Nothing Was The Same.Source:Instagram 3 of 5
4. Remember When Drake Brought Lint Rollers To The Raptors Game, Got Roasted, & Then Made His Own Lint Rollers?Source:Instagram 4 of 5
5. Drake Spent His Summer 2015 Trolling Meek Mill & It Worked Out Perfectly.Source:Instagram 5 of 5
Say What? Kanye West Helped Produce And Write Drake’s “Two Birds One Stone” Diss was originally published on globalgrind.com