At its best music can help you understand emotion explain feelings. Here are some rap songs that you can listen to to get through a loved ones death.
9. Ed O G. Love Comes And Goes. This song is a deep personal song about losing friends and family matters from Boston rapper Ed O G who spits a very personal rhyme that anyone who has lost a loved one can relate to.
8. Aaliyah ft Jay-Z Missing You Remix Jay sends off Aaliyah with a touching tribute on the remix to her song Missing You.
7. Geto Boys 6 Feet Deep. Scarface and company make the perfect hip-hop funeral song with all the sadness and reminiscing that goes along with the passing of a loved one.
6. Tupac Pour Out A Lil Liquor. Pac takes the old tradition of pouring out liquor for dead friends and makes a touching song out of it. And couldn’t nobody dis my nigga…damn I miss my nigga.
5. Notorious B.I.G. Missing You BIG tells deeply personal tales about homies from Brookyln who passed on, the song didn’t come out till after his death, making it all the more poignant.
4. The LOX We’ll Always Love BIG Poppa This song was a lot more real tom me then Diddy’s I’ll Be Missing You. The Lox spit vivid lyrics and the hook completed the touching tribute.
3. Bone Thugs In Harmony Crossroads. A great Gospel inspired tribute to loved ones who have passed on.
2. Dr. Dre The Message. The beautiful beat produced by Lord Finesse and the lyrics by Dre combine for a touching tribute for Dre’s brother, Tyree.
1. Pete Rock And C.L. Smooth They Reminisce Over You. The ultimate song to keep memories alive.
45. Bianca Lawson (from everything in the 90s, 2000s, and 2010s)
45 of 50
46. Bianca Lawson
46 of 50
47. Bianca Lawson
47 of 50
48. Bianca Lawson
48 of 50
49. Bianca Lawson
49 of 50
50. Bianca Lawson
50 of 50
Continue reading 9 Rap Songs You Could Play At A Funeral
51 Photos Of '90s Child Stars Who Are Badder Than Ever
You remember them from when they were young. For the most part they played some brats, but it was okay. That just means they were good at their jobs. But since we've seen them on our favorite shows, what do they look like now? Take a look at these child stars who are all grown and sexy now.