1. “Eff Grandad” – Thugnificent
The beef between Grandad and Thugnificent went to a whole other level with their diss tracks.
2. “Homies Over Hoes” – Gangstalicious
Gangstalicious came back with a single and video that was completely questionable to say the least.
3. “Don’t Trust Them New Ni–as” – Uncle Ruckus
Uncle Ruckus introducing the Freemans when they moved into town in one of the most unforgettable moments.
4. Interlude: “Burn” – Tom
Tom was so broken up about his marriage. He had to get his wife, Sarah, back in some way.
5. “D-ck-Riding Obama” – Thugnificent and will.i.am
6. “Booty Butt Cheeks” – Thugnifcent
Does there need to be an explanation?
7. “Eff Thugnificent” – Grandad
Once you put it on YouTube, you know the beef is real.
8. “Go-Go Gadget Gospel” – Reverend Rollo Goodlove
This is how your church would be if you had Cee-Lo were your pastor.