Even the best vocalist still has to also look the part, right? Well, according to Luke James, the real key to effortless men’s style is confidence and strength — with a few black and white basics for good measure. Take a look at what the “Make Love To Me” singer rocked to The Urban Daily’s exclusive “Style Guy’d” photo and video shoot in New York’s Central Park.
1. Luke James’ “Black, Cool” Fashion Sense
New Orleans native Luke James says the “strangers of New York” inspire his style, so it was only fitting that we meet with him in Central Park for the latest episode of The Urban Daily’s “Style Guy’d.” Watch the full video: https://theurbandaily.com/2014/11/11/luke-james-mens-fashion-style-video/.
2. Accessories Make The ManSource:Michael Scott Jones for Interactive One
Luke says this hand-made ring was given to him by a friend, while his bracelet is from Urban Outfitters and features the backs of bullets.
3. Tatted UpSource:Michael Scott Jones for Interactive One
This tattoo is a nod to Luke James’ New Orleans roots.
4. “I love Vans”Source:Michael Scott Jones for Interactive One
As a skater, Luke says the simplicity of Vans sneakers make them perfect for “messing up.”
5. Nothing Looks Better Than ConfidenceSource:Michael Scott Jones for Interactive One
What are the keys to great fashion sense? “It’s all a feeling for me,” said Luke. “It’s just confidence and makes me feel strong.”
6. Luke James’ New York Street StyleSource:Michael Scott Jones for Interactive One
“I gravitate towards people who are confident, and just being in New York you can just get that from people walking around,” said the singer.
7. Dudes Need Bags, TooSource:Michael Scott Jones for Interactive One
A murse? Never. This Supreme tote’s effortless fabric and provocative language scream chic, not corny.
8. Ripped Burberry JeansSource:Michael Scott Jones for Interactive One
These black, Burberry jeans are some of Luke’s faves. “I’ve been wearing ‘em forever… They just get better as time goes by,” he told The Urban Daily.
Watch the full video of “Style Guy’d With Luke James” here: https://theurbandaily.com/2014/11/11/luke-james-mens-fashion-style-video/