Mother’s Day is here again! Even though we should be doing it year-round either way, the holiday is always the day we make sure to appreciate and celebrate all the moms around the world.
To commemorate Mother’s Day 2015 we gathered up photos of some of the biggest rappers in the industry with their own mothers.
Once your done showering your own mom with appreciation take a look through the gallery for a peek at rappers like Jay Z, Ludacris, Drake, J. Cole, and more alongside their moms.
1. Ludacris & Roberta Shields
A throwback picture of Luda and his mom Roberta.
2. Jay Z & Gloria CarterSource:Getty
Jay Z poses for a picture with his mom at the opening of her new restaurant.
3. Swizz Beatz With His Mother
Swizzy and his ma dukes dressed to a tee!
4. Jay Z With Afeni Shakur & Voletta WallaceSource:Getty
Hov pays respect to Tupac Shakur & The Notorious B.I.G. and poses with their mothers Afeni Shakur and Voletta Wallace.
5. Kanye & Donda WestSource:Getty
Kanye with his biggest fan, Donda West, before her passing in 2007.
6. Common & Dr. Mahalia Ann HinesSource:Getty
Common and his mom attend a fundraiser.
7. Drake & Sandi Graham
“Wit my woe,” Drake wrote on Instagram.
8. T.I. & “Mama T.I.
T.I. and his mom at a Mayor’s Ball earlier this year.
9. Nicki Minaj With Carol Maroj & Family
“Jelani my KING. Micaiah my PRINCE. Mommy my QUEEN. I am nothing without these 3 humans. Thank u for them, Lord.”
10. Big Sean & Myra Anderson
Big Sean with his mom at a charity event earlier this year.
11. Ab-Soul And “Mama Soul”
12. Kid Cudi & Elsie MescudiSource:Getty
Kid Cudi and his moms at the 2009 BET Awards.
13. Puff Daddy & Janice CombsSource:Getty
Janice Combs shows her son support at an event in NYC.
14. Will Smith & Caroline BrightSource:Getty
Will Smith and his mom Caroline Bright at an event in Paris.
15. Wiz Khalifa With Mom And Song
Wiz Khalifa connects with his mom and son via Facetime.