McDonald’s launched a National Hiring Day where they planned to hire 50,000 people to boost their nationwide staff by seven percent. In Cleveland, during what was supposed to be an uplifting event to help boost the economy and help unemployment rates, a massive fight broke out where people were run over by an automobile. It is reported that two girls started fighting and the manager of the McDonald’s establishment broke it up. Still fighting, one woman got in her car and reversed her way out of the parking lot, hitting two or three people!
- Which Jay Z Album Are You?
- Kobe Bryant’s Biggest MVP Moments, On And Off The Court
- DMX Is Working With Kanye West & Dr. Dre On New Music
- LeBron James Is Set To Star In “Space Jam” Sequel
- Beyonce Earns Sixth Number One Album With “LEMONADE”
- Keep The Family Close: All Of Drake's "VIEWS" Features, Ranked