According to TMZ, Beyonce‘s father Mathew Knowles allegedly owes $24,000 in back child support to the mother of his 3-year-old son.
According to California State records Mathew Knowles failed to pay Alexsandra Wright two child support payments totaling 24 K.
Sources close to Wright says she’s having financial problems and has even had to pull her son from school because she can’t afford to pay for it.
TMZ reached out to Mathew for comment but did not hear anything back.
Something tells us this might get ugly…we hope not for the sake of the little boy. Guess only time will tell. Stay tuned!
Child Support Payments of the Rich & Famous
1. 1. Nas was ordered to pay more than $51,000 per month to his ex-wife, singer Kelis, and their son in December of 2009. (Photo: AP)1 of 12
2. 2. Russell Simmons agreed to pay $40,000 per month in child support for his daughters Ming and Aoki in February 2009. (Photo: AP)2 of 12
3. 3. Sean “Diddy” Combs was ordered in 2005 to pay about $19,000 a month.3 of 12
4. 4. Britney Spears pays Federline $20,000 a month child support.4 of 12
5. 5. 50 Cent was paying $25,000 monthly but was reduced to $6700.00.5 of 12
6. 6. Eddie Murphy is paying $51,000 a month for his daughter with Melanie Brown.6 of 12
7. 7. Michael Strahan was paying $18,000 a month but the amount was lowered.7 of 12
8. 8. Charlie Sheen was ordered to pay Brooke Mueller $55,000 per month for the twins.8 of 12
9. 9. Dennis Rodman was ordered in 2010 to pay $50,000 but was lowered to $4500.00.9 of 12
10. 10. Terrell Owens was ordered in 2011 to pay $5,000 a month in child support.10 of 12
11. 11. Ronald Perelman, Chairman of Revlon, Inc. was ordered to pay $12,000 a month.11 of 12
12. 12. Gabriel Aubry is asking the judge to make Halle pay $20,000 a month.12 of 12
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM