A song writer named Pierre Medor who has worked with Usher, Diddy and Nelly wrote a song called “Perfectly Worthless” and Porsha Williams sang it on last Sunday’s episode of the Real Housewives Of Atlanta.
Well, according to TMZ, Medor claims he only gave the song to Porsha to test her voice and that he had no idea the song would end up on the air. In fact, he claims he made a deal for someone else to record it.
In her own defense Porsha says that Medor is thirsty for attention and that’s why he’s trying to accuse her of stealing his song.
But there’s something else…Porsha says she has valid proof that Medor is full of it and that he was super supportive of his song being on RHOA!
How can she prove it you ask…well Porsha tells TMZ that Medor signed a waiver with Bravo for his appearance on “RHOA” and not only that but he allegedly even sent a text message saying he LIKED hearing his song on the show.
Take a look at the alleged texts below!
Ummmm….so…see the problem with technology is….it tends to be available days after we forget about using it! If Medor really sent that text…then yeah…case closed…whether he meant what he said or not!
“Real Housewives of Atlanta” Through the Seasons
1. 2. Cast member Cynthia Bailey and husband, Peter Thomas (Photo: Retna)1 of 5
2. 3. Cast member Kim Zolciak. (Photo: Retna)2 of 5
3. 4. Phaedra Parks (left), Sheree Whitfield (right) and guest. (Photo: Retna)3 of 5
4. 5. “Real Housewives of Atlanta” cast member Sheree Whitfield. (Photo: Retna)4 of 5
5. 6. Cast member NeNe Leakes. (Photo: Retna)5 of 5
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!