It looks like love doesn’t conquer all in the life of rapper turned “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta” star Yung Joc. The “Coffee Shop” rapper was recently hit with divorce papers. You might be asking yourself when did Yung Joc put ring on Karlie Redd‘s finger and how did you not know. Well, Joc didn’t. Karlie Redd is his side chick and his wife Alexandria Robinson filed for divorce.
It’s speculated Robinson took the first steps to dissolve her marriage because as he could no longer handle Yung Joc, real name Jasiel Robinson, flaunting his extra-marital affair with Karlie Redd. Alexandria and Yung Joc have been married for thirteen years and were high school sweethearts. During their marriage, they produced three children.
How ridiculous is it to think Karlie Redd got into a fight with a woman on “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta” for being Yung Joc’s side chick and SHE is a side chick herself. But all of this begs the question, what was the straw that finally broke the camel’s back for Alexandria? I mean Yung Joc has been parading Karlie Redd around as his woman for quite a while. Why now?
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
READ MORE HOT GOSSIP NEWS COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
1. Nas and Kelis1 of 15
2. Shaq and Shaunie2 of 15
3. Usher and Tameka Foster3 of 15
4. Halle Berry and Eric Benet4 of 15
5. Swizz Beatz and Mashonda5 of 15
6. Michael Misick and LisaRaye6 of 15
7. Dwyane Wade and Siohvaughn7 of 15
8. Janet Jackson and Rene Elizondo8 of 15
9. Morgan Freeman and Myrna Colley Lee9 of 15
10. Eddie Murphy and Nicole Murphy10 of 15
11. Whitney and Bobby11 of 15
12. R. Kelly and Andrea Lee Kelly12 of 15
13. Russell Simmons and Kimora Lee Simmons13 of 15
14. Michael Jordan and Juanita14 of 15
15. Star Jones and Al Reynolds15 of 15