Who is K. Michelle? She is a mother, established artist and from the clear looks of it–an ATL diva! She made her first appearance on the debut episode of “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” last night, and already –people can’t stop talking about her.
MUST READ: The Most Beautiful Black Models In the World
Her body is sick and but her vocals are her strongest feature! Here’s 10 facts about the buxom beauty:
10. K. Michelle signed to Jive records in 2008.
9. K. Michelle’s real name is Kimberly Michelle Pate.
8. She is featured on R.Kelly’s album Love Letter (2010)
7. She graduated undergrad on a scholarship for yodeling. We interviewed Kimberly in 2011, where she told us about her FAMU experience: “That’s why when people say they can’t go to college and the can’t finish college, I don’t hear them. I went to class everyday up until I had my baby, and I went back to school a week later. And I graduated on time, in four years.”
READ MORE FROM THAT INTERVIEW, HERE!
6. K. Michelle made headlines when she came out about her former boyfriend Memphitz (recently married to Lil Wayne’s ex-wife Toya Carter) violent and abusive relationship. She became an advocate for domestic violence!
5. K. Michelle enjoys playing the piano and can read sheet music.
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
4. K. Michelle has released three mixtapes, including: What’s the 901? (2010) a tribute to Mary J Blige, For Colored Girls-Pre-Pain Medicine: The Mixtape (2010) and Signed, Sealed, Delivered.
3. K. Michelle’s musical influences are Mary J. Blige, Whitney Houston, and Tammi Terrell.
2. Her son, Chase Bowman is 7-years-old.
1. K. Michelle’s baby daddy is…stay tuned to “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” to find out!
Here’s a hint: “My baby’s father got married to my friend…” (SOURCE)
MORE “LOVE & HIP HIP HOP ATLANTA” CONTENT:
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>