In March of 2013 golf pro Tiger Woods announced that he had a new girlfriend named Lindsey Vonn. But who exactly is the first woman to win Tiger’s heart since his divorce from Elin Nordegren in August of 2010? Here are 10 quick factoids.
RELATED: Everything You Want To Know About Michael Jordan’s Fiance Yvette Prieto
- Maiden name: Lindsey Caroline Kildow
- Occupation: Olympic Skier
- How old: 28
- Birthday: October 18th (Libra)
- Where From: Minnesota
- Previously Married: Olympic Skier Thomas Vonn. Were married for 5 years. Divorced in 2012.
- Vonn appeared in Sports Illustrated‘s Swimsuit Edition that featured Winter Olympians in 2010
- Has been teaching Tiger’s kids Sam and Charlie how to ski.
- Vonn won the gold medal in downhill at the 2010 Winter Olympics, the first ever in the event for an American woman.
- She suffered a torn ACL and MCL after a crash at the World Championships in Austria. She plans to compete in 2014.
DIRTY DOZEN: Uncle Ruckus' Most Racist Moments
Top 10 Hood Beverages
10 Funniest Rap Lyrics Ever
Pause!: 20 Of The Most Suspect Rap Lyrics In Hip-Hop
RZA On Why Raekwon Is Reluctant To Do Another Wu-Tang Clan Album
Columbus Short Allegedly Breaks Into Ex-Wife's Home And Trashes It
10 Ridiculous Food Crimes
Keyshia Cole Unveils 'Woman To Woman' Tracklist
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>