According to TMZ, George Zimmerman has once again lost his ever loving mind! He considers himself a “celebrity” now we guess because he just agreed to do a celebrity boxing match. Yes the man who is well known for getting away with killing a teenager after stalking and getting into a fight with him now wants to box in a celebrity boxing match. Wow!
And get this…he says he will fight ANYONE…even black people! (In case we needed any further proof that he wasn’t quite right in the head…this has to be it!)
Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman offered George money to step in the ring. But the best part is…the opponent has NOT been selected.
We’re told George is open to fighting a black person, but the promoter is not discriminating, and said,
“We’re not looking at it as a race thing … We haven’t discussed purple, yellow, white, black.”
Wait hold up a minute…purple?
But anyway if you would like to hand George Zimmerman a serious beat down with zero legal repercussions then this is your chance to handle business!
But you better act fast because the rapper Game is stepping up!
“I would not be boxing for me. I’d be boxing for the legacy of Trayvon Martin and for his family. I would box him to knock him out. I would definitely take pleasure in it. It’s legal, and I want to show him you can solve your disputes without a weapon.”
Weighing in at 240 lbs of pure muscle and standing a whopping 6’5″ off the ground…yeah we like Game’s odds!
If you’d like to be the one to knock this guy out, then email email@example.com.
Folks Jailed While Zimmerman Walks Free
1. Lauryn Hill is currently serving jail time for tax evasion. (Photo: AP)1 of 9
2. Michael Vick served time for dog fighting. (Photo: PRPhotos)2 of 9
3. In 2007, Lil Wayne was jailed for smoking marijuana and for possession of a pistol outside his tour bus. (Photo: AP)3 of 9
4. Rapper Ja Rule was jailed for possession of a weapon and tax evasion. (Photo: AP)4 of 9
5. Wesley Snipes was jailed for failing to file federal income tax returns.5 of 9
6. Singer Ron Isley was jailed for tax evasion. (Photo: AP)6 of 9
7. Lil Kim served time for three counts of perjury and one count of conspiracy related to a shooting outside a Manhattan studio. No one was injured.7 of 9
8. Martin Luther King, Jr. was jailed several times for peacefully protesting during the Civil Rights Movement. (Photo: AP)8 of 9
9. Domestic abuse victim Marissa Alexander was sentenced to 20 years in prison in 2012 for firing two warning shots into a wall. (Photo: Hellobeautiful)9 of 9
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!