Chance The Rapper doesn’t want to see any of Chicago’s homeless go without this winter.
In conjunction with the Empowerment Plan, the 22-year-old artist started the Warmest Winter campaign with hopes of giving 1,000 coats out to those who were in need of them. According to Complex, however, he’s well beyond that goal and has raised a whopping $102,507 and sponsored 1,025 coats so far.
What a great way to use his platform.
According to the latest reports, the Playboy Mansion is up for sale, but Hugh Hefner doesn’t actually plan on going anywhere.
The 6 acre Holmby Hills estate, built in 1927, will be listed sometime within the next month. Our real estate sources say the owner — Playboy Enterprises — is looking to get somewhere north of $200 million.
Real estate sources with knowledge of the area say the owners are dreaming when it comes to price. They say the reality is … the house is a tear-down and the real value is the acreage and that a comparable lot sold recently in the area for $60 mil, but the sources say because of its history the Mansion could go for anywhere between $80 mil and $90 mil.
Our sources say they believe the people at Playboy Enterprises will come back down to reality and list the estate at a realistic number.
There are several strings attached. We’re told whoever buys it will be required to give Hugh Hefner a life estate, meaning he can continue to live in the mansion until he dies.
As for the other string … we’re told prospective buyers can tour the property but one area is off limits … Hef’s bedroom.
Conor McGregor doesn’t back down from a fight, but honestly, we wouldn’t expect him too.
The UFC champ is coming for Floyd Mayweather and his trash talking title. Floyd feels like Conor gets a pass for being arrogant because he’s White, and Conor had a lot to say about that comment.
Check out his response above.
Eye Candy: 16 Sexy Photos Of Best Buds Ryan Coogler & Michael B. Jordan
1. Chocolate brown skin with the dimples.Source:Splash News 1 of 15
2. That's a fine man.Source:Splash News 2 of 15
3. Natural-born ladies' men.Source:Splash News 3 of 15
4. And they look good serious too.Source:Splash News 4 of 15
5. Mr. Coogler will see you now.Source:Splash News 5 of 15
6. They don't make 'em like this anymore.Source:Splash News 6 of 15
7. God took her time, for sure.Source:WENN 7 of 15
8. Are we dreaming?Source:Splash News 8 of 15
9. We've got to be dreaming.Source:Splash News 9 of 15
10. Anything for you, Michael.Source:Splash News 10 of 15
11. #BeardGang.Source:Splash News 11 of 15
12. Pure hunkiness.Source:Getty 12 of 15
13. Lost in his eyes.Source:Getty 13 of 15
14. God bless America.Source:Splash News 14 of 15
15. You've got to love them!Source:WENN 15 of 15
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>