Parents either hate technology, or see it as some sort of sorcery and magic.
Fortunately in this instance, it’s the former. A man recently recorded his father showing off his lottery ticket from the failed $800 million drawing last week. All’s well until the dad tells his son not to post the video on Facebook. Like any good kid, he trolls his dad by saying, “Don’t worry about what I post on Facebook.”
All he wanted to do was show the world what he thought was the winning number.
And suddenly, the words “Don’t act so fucking stupid” can’t leave his dad’s mouth soon enough. In his rage, he doesn’t even hesitate to call his son a “stupid motherfucker.” The father’s perfectly plausible explanation is that people will come after them for the $800 million cash winnings. He cares if his granddaughter gets kidnapped, but his son’s well-being isn’t too important. “If they want to snatch you I don’t give a fuck,” he blurts out.
Let this be a lesson to any kids trolling their parents: keep doing it.
SOURCE: Power 107.5 | VIDEO SOURCE: YouTube
Celebrity Parents We Love To Love
1. Drizzy's mom Sandi Graham is the cutest thing walking.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2. May Kanye's mom, Donda West, rest in peace.Source:Getty 2 of 12
3. Selena Gomez's mom and stepfather, Mandy and Brian Teefey, make a beautiful couple.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4. Keith Hudson and Mary Perry embrace their famous baby girl Katy on the red carpet.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5. The Biebs gives his pretty mama, Pattie Mallette, a kiss.Source:Getty 5 of 12
6. And Justin's father Jeremy is an absolute hunk.Source:Splash News 6 of 12
7. Lil Wayne's mother Jacida Carter spotted at his daughter's all white Sweet 16 birthday party.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8. Jay Z embraces his mom Gloria Carter and shows off his millionaire dollar smile.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9. Alicia Keys and her mom, Terria Joseph, look as beautiful as ever.Source:Getty 9 of 12
10. Shout-out to Ms. Joyce Hawkins - she's stuck by Chris Brown's side throughout it all.Source:Getty 10 of 12
11. Taylor Swift shares a beautiful moment with her mom, Andrea Finlay, at the 2015 Academy Of Country Music Awards.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12. Tay Swift's dad, Scott Kingsley Swift, was also there and was also super proud of his baby girl.Source:Getty 12 of 12
Son Wants To Put Lottery Ticket On Facebook, Dad Hilariously Curses Him Out was originally published on globalgrind.com
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>