Grand opening, grand closing.
Birdman paid The Breakfast Club a visit today, and it didn’t end well. With an entourage the size of a basketball team, the Cash Money mogul arrived in the radio station flustered and ready to battle.
Before the interview went live on-air, Birdman said, “All three of y’all stop playing with my name. Stop playing with my f*cking name. When my name come up, respect it. I ain’t going to say it no more.”
Confused by his anger, Charlamagne asked Birdman about the source of his frustration. Instead of giving an explanation, Birdman replied, “I wanted to talk to you like a man in your face. I knew a few places you were at and I could’ve pulled up, but I didn’t think that was gangster. I wanted to look in your face like a man. It ain’t no issue. If it was an issue you would feel me.”
The interview ended with Birdman and his entourage storming out the studio, making it the shortest interview in Breakfast Club history.
Watch the confrontation up top.
Father & Son: 13 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman In Great Spirits
1. Because bros have each other's backs.1 of 13
2. Because bros hit the stage together.2 of 13
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.3 of 13
4. Because bros pose for pics together.4 of 13
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.5 of 13
6. Because bros shine together.6 of 13
7. Because bros give bros hugs.7 of 13
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.8 of 13
9. Because bros make hits together.9 of 13
10. Because bros rap together.10 of 13
11. Because bros bury their beef.Source: 11 of 13
12. Because bros endure boring events together.12 of 13
13. Because bros give each other props.13 of 13
Birdman Goes Off On The Breakfast Club, Demands They “Stop Playing” With His Name was originally published on globalgrind.com
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>