Prince‘s death saga is starting to feel all too familiar.
The singer’s criminal death investigation is in full swing, and authorities are scrutinizing his doctors—just as it happened in Michael Jackson‘s death investigation. According to reports, authorities are taking a hard look at Prince’s primary physician Dr. Michael Schulenberg and renowned addiction specialist Dr. Howard Kornfeld, to determine if either of them crossed the legal line by writing prescriptions to Prince or otherwise facilitating the singer’s acquisition of meds.
Sources revealed that the FBI, the DEA and the Carver County District Attorney’s Office are all on the case. Dr. Schulenberg was at Prince’s home when his body was discovered, but says he was only there to inform Prince of some test results. Dr. Kornfeld’s son was also at the house with a backpack full of synthetic opiates to treat addiction.
Interestingly, Dr. Schulenberg has been MIA from his med clinic since Prince died in April, but Dr. Kornfeld is still actively practicing in Marin County, CA.
No word on how long the investigation will take, but we’ll keep you updated.
Source: TMZ |PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Prince Through The Years
1. Prince speaks onstage during The 57th Annual GRAMMY Awards at STAPLES Center on February 8, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.Source:Getty 1 of 23
2. Prince at the Grammy Awards.Source:Getty 2 of 23
3. Prince speaks onstage during The 57th Annual GRAMMY Awards at STAPLES Center.Source:Getty 3 of 23
4. Prince performs at Shoreline Amphitheatre on October 10, 1997 in Mountain View, California.Source:Getty 4 of 23
5. Musician Prince speaks onstage during the 2015 American Music Awards at Microsoft Theater on November 22, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.Source:Getty 5 of 23
6. Prince plays guitar on stage during a concert, 1985.Source:Getty 6 of 23
7. US singer Prince attends the French Tennis Open round of sixteen match between Spain's Rafael Nadal and Serbia's Dusan Lajovic at the Roland Garros stadium in Paris on June 2, 2014.Source:Getty 7 of 23
8. Prince performs on stage, London, 1993.Source:Getty 8 of 23
9. Prince performs on stage on the Hit N Run-Parade Tour, Wembley Arena, London, August 1986.Source:Getty 9 of 23
10. American singer and songwriter Prince stands on stage with his arms outstretched, wearing high-waisted white pants, circa 1990.Source:Getty 10 of 23
11. American singer-songwriter Prince performing on stage, 1986.Source:Getty 11 of 23
12. Recording artist Prince leaving the 2007 Vanity Fair Oscar Party at Mortons on February 25, 2007 in West Hollywood.Source:Getty 12 of 23
13. Musician Prince accepts the Male R&B Award (L) from actress Mo'Nique and singer Rihanna onstage at the 2006 BET Awards at the Shrine Auditorium on June 27, 2006.Source:Getty 13 of 23
14. Prince performing at Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View, Calif. on October 10th, 1997.Source:Getty 14 of 23
15. Musician Prince holds up singer Patti LaBelle's shoe during her performance at the 2010 BET Awards held at the Shrine Auditorium on June 27, 2010.Source:Getty 15 of 23
16. Musician Prince performs during the Super Bowl XLI Half-Time Press Conference at the Miami Convention Center on February 1, 2007 in Miami, Florida.Source:Getty 16 of 23
17. Prince performing in NYC at the Bottom Line on February 15, 1980.Source:Getty 17 of 23
18. RITZ CLUB Photo of Prince.Source:Getty 18 of 23
19. Prince stands up to collect the award for Best International Artist at the British Record Industry Awards.Source:Getty 19 of 23
20. Singers Sheila E (left) and Prince arriving for a tour of Britain, July 25th 1988.Source:Getty 20 of 23
21. Kim Basinger with singer Prince, circa 1988.Source:Getty 21 of 23
22. Prince at the MTV/VH1 Party, Round House, London.Source:Getty 22 of 23
23. Goodbye Prince. Rest in Peace.Source:Getty 23 of 23
Prince’s Doctors Are Under Criminal Investigation For His Death was originally published on globalgrind.com
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>