Twirl aka Real Housewives Of Atlanta‘s Kenya Moore spoke to TMZ‘s cameras about her traumatic experience with Porsha Williams and discussed what it was like to watch her own beat down on the show.
Take a look at what the victim had to say about her public dragging below.
Yup! That just happened. She still has no ability to see the role she played in the entire thing and until she does…it’s going to be a black mark on her own record.
It’s so much easier for people to feel sympathetic toward you when you admit to your own contributions to the issue at hand. If you want people to care you must admit your fault or else suffer the repercussions and in this case that means looking like the mean girl who got her behind handed to her for pushing people too far.
“Real Housewives of Atlanta” Through the Seasons
1. 2. Cast member Cynthia Bailey and husband, Peter Thomas (Photo: Retna)1 of 5
2. 3. Cast member Kim Zolciak. (Photo: Retna)2 of 5
3. 4. Phaedra Parks (left), Sheree Whitfield (right) and guest. (Photo: Retna)3 of 5
4. 5. “Real Housewives of Atlanta” cast member Sheree Whitfield. (Photo: Retna)4 of 5
5. 6. Cast member NeNe Leakes. (Photo: Retna)5 of 5
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!