West Coast rap godfather Snoop Dogg has found peace in his life and wants to share it with the rest of the world. He has transformed himself from the gangsta talking rapper into a ganja puffing reggae artist. Along with the transformation comes a name change. Snoop Lion is the name he wishes to go by. So Snoop Lion is getting ready to release his album “Reincarnated” on April 23rd and has delivered the tracklist to help build buzz.
Executive produced by Diplo and his Major Lazer crew, “Reincarnated” features guest appearances from some of the biggest stars in the genres of rap, R&B, and reggae. Some of the guests on the album include Busta Rhymes, Chris Brown, Rita Ora, Mavado, Miley Cyrus, and his daughter Cori B.
When asked about the inspiration behind the album, Snoop Lion said, “We were searching for true reggae music and the message of peace and hope it reflects. It’s so much a part of who I am, and this record is all about paying homage and giving respect to those who created and love reggae music, and hopefully introducing it to a whole new audience. I feel truly honored to make this album and respect to all who blazed the path for me.”
How do you think Snoop’s reggae album is going to sound? Will music listeners accept this type of music from Snoop? Let us know what you think.
1. “Rebel Way”
2. “Here Comes the King” feat. Angela Hunte
3. “Lighters Up” feat. Mavado & Popcaan
4. “So Long” feat. Angela Hunte
5. “Get Away” feat. Angela Hunte
6. “No Guns Allowed” feat Drake & Cori B
7. “Fruit Juice” feat. Mr. Vegas
8. “Smoke the Weed” feat. Collie Budz
9. “Tired of Running” feat. Akon
10. “The Good Good” feat. Iza
11. “Torn Apart” feat. Rita Ora
12. “Ashtrays & Heartbreaks” feat. Miley Cyrus
13. “Boulevard” feat. Jahdan Blakkamoore
14. “Remedy” feat. Busta Rhymes & Chris Brown
15. “La La La”
16. “Harder Times” feat. Jahdan Blakkamoore
READ MORE HOT MUSIC COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
<p>Facebook Live Is Loading....</p>