Let this be a lesson to all of you who love to pull Aril Fools’ Day pranks, don’t pull a prank that involves the police, dummy! A woman in Virginia was arrested for making a false report when she sent a text that there was a shooting on the college campus where she worked.
Angela Timmons sent a text to her daughter that gunshots had been heard at Virginia College. Timmons is an employee of the educational institution. Timmons’ daughter responded to the text, but when Angela Timmons didn’t say anything to her daughter’s response, her daughter got worried. Timmons’ daughter called 911.
Considering the severity of the potential situation, more than a dozen agents of the law rushed to the college campus. Once they arrived, they found no evidence of any crime and everything was moving as it should have been. That’s when Angela Timmons confessed to the ill-fated prank. Timmons later admitted that she has pulled pranks like this before.
We wonder how pissed off her daughter is.
READ MORE WTF NEWS COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
WTF: Kobe Bryant Allegedly Disrespects Miami Heat Team For Trayvon Martin Support [QUOTE]
WTF: Mother Of 8 Leaves Kids Unattended In Deplorable Conditions [VIDEO]
WTF: Entire Family Including Pregnant Mom Hospitalized Over LSD Laced Steak [VIDEO]
19 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. Foxy Brown’s numerous probation violations landed her in the slammer for a year (76 days in solitary confinement).(AP)
1 of 19
2. 2. A drunk Shia Labeouf was arrested for trespassing at a Walgreens. The store was closing and he refused to leave. (AP)
2 of 19
3. 3. 50 Cent was arrested on drug charges and spent 6 months in an incarceration boot camp and earned his GED while there. AP
3 of 19
4. 4. Lil’ Wayne served a year at Rikers for illegal gun possession & performed suicide watch with at-risk inmates. (AP)
4 of 19
5. 5. Ozzy Osbourne was arrested for peeing on the Alamo in San Antonio. He bragged about it & got a 20 yr. ban from the city. AP
5 of 19
6. 6. T.I. spent 11 months (the last time) in jail for probation violation. He is on the straight and narrow again. (AP)
6 of 19
7. 7. Martha Stewart was found guilty of insider trading and spent 5 months in federal prison & 2 years of supervised release. AP
7 of 19
8. 8. Gucci Mane has been in jail several times; drug possession, assault and probation violations. (AP)
8 of 19
9. 9. Nicole Richie only spent 82 minutes of her four-day sentence in jail for a DUI due to overcrowding in the system. (AP)
9 of 19
10. 10. Boy George got 15 months for chaining a male escort to a wall (without his consent) in his flat during a photo session.
10 of 19
11. 12. Michelle Rodriguez has been in & out of jail four times: DUI, hit & run, probation violations, driving without a license.
11 of 19
12. 13. Kiefer Sutherland was charged with misdemeanor drunk driving in Los Angeles and spent 48 days in jail. (AP)
12 of 19
13. 14. Remy Ma was sentenced to 8 years for shooting her best friend over $2000 that went missing from her purse. See Ya in 2016.
13 of 19
14. 15. Robert Downey Jr. spent 4 months in a LA jail and a year in prison for drugs and probation violations. He is doing well now.
14 of 19
15. 16. A hairdresser cashed an unauthorized check and Mystikal gave her a choice; jail or sex (not legal) and he got six years. (AP)
15 of 19
16. 17. Christian Slater was sentenced to three months in jail for assaulting his girlfriend & the man who tried to help her.
16 of 19
17. 18. Actor & comedian Tim Allen spent over two years in prison for cocaine possession (before he found fame). (AP)
17 of 19
18. 19. A drunk Edward Furlong was arrested for “freeing” a tank of lobsters in a Kentucky grocery store. (AP)
18 of 19
19. 20. Michael Vick spent 21 months in jail for financing a dog fighting business. He is out and doing well. Go Mike! (AP)
19 of 19